EDOWA is a not for profit, non-government community law centre who specialises in public interest environmental law, meaning matters that affect the public including climate change, biodiversity etc. We empower the community to protect the environment through law and the use of legal process. We provide the community groups and individuals with
- Legal advice and representation
- Assistance in promotion of policy and law reform
- Provide community legal education
EDOWA does not receive government funding and is fully reliant on donors, fundraising, and members.
- To promote our service to the public about environmental work we participate in.
- Engage support from new and existing members and donors.
- Increase public interest in environmental matters.
- Convey the message of what we do more clearer with the new website.
Project Use case
From here I did some planning and created several mood boards, wireframes, personas, competitive analysis and revised over the problems and goals once more. When I was ready, I then proposed my designs and solution to EDOWA. As a result, there are several snapshots of the project below.